Whitby Town Council are seeking to employ a freelance events coordinator.
Role of Events contractor –
To work with WTC to facilitate the smooth delivery of WTC events.
This role will require but is not limited to:
- Knowledge and understanding of event management
- A flexible approach to supporting the Event team
- Advertising, particularly social media
- Must be prepared to get stuck in
- Be hard working
Must be available for event delivery on all key dates:
- Armed Forces Day
- Yorkshire Day
- Armistice Day
- Remembrance Sunday
- Christmas Festival
- HMS Example
- And any other events that may arise
Fee: up to £5,000
Interested in applying?
Please send your CV and a letter outlining:
- your experience,
- your strengths,
- what you can bring to the team
- your approach to the delivery of Whitby Town Council events
- anticipated number of days you can give to WTC events management.
(no more than three sides of A4) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 24th June 2019
Posted: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 16:47 by Anne Cowey