Author: Pamela Dobson
Due to a resignation Notice of a second casual vacancy for Abbey Ward has been declared, please see attached Notice
Posted: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 08:59 by Pamela Dobson
Due to a resignation a casual vacancy has been declared for Stakesby Ward please see attached Notice
Posted: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 15:37 by Pamela Dobson
Due to resignation a casual vacancy has been declared for Abbey Ward, please see attached Notice
Posted: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 12:50 by Pamela Dobson
Councillor Mrs Linda Wild has assumed the role Mayor of Whitby following the resignation of Rebecca Pearson from the Town Council on 21st January 2020. Councillor Wild has served as Deputy Mayor since May 2018 and will continue as Mayor until May 2020.
Posted: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 11:02 by Pamela Dobson
The Yorkshire Society thanks Whitby Town Council for hosting Yorkshire Day in 2019 and present the Deputy Mayor with a certificate of commendation and appreciation.
Posted: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 16:29 by Pamela Dobson
The Town Council's offices are now re-opened but the building remains closed for winter cleaning, please email or ring 01947 820227 if you need to contact us.
Posted: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 13:37 by Pamela Dobson
Apply to join North Yorkshire Local Access Forum
- Interested in rights of way and green spaces to explore and enjoy the countryside?
- Keen to help shape the future of rural and urban paths, and open access land?
- Able to represent land owners and managers, or access users, or other interests?
- Able to spare a morning every four months or so?
Apply to join the North Yorkshire Local Access Forum
North... Read More »
Posted: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 16:27 by Pamela Dobson
The Annual Governance and Accountability Return has been concluded. The relevant documents are attached.
Posted: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 14:29 by Pamela Dobson
WHITBY TOWN COUNCIL
NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF
UNAUDITED ANNUAL RETURN
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2019
Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 Sections 26 and 27
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/234)
1. Date of announcement – 14th June 2019
2. Each year the smaller authority's Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) needs to be reviewed by an external... Read More »
Posted: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:30 by Pamela Dobson