Skip Navigation Home Page Privact Information Feedback/Contact Us Access Keys Used On This Site
Top Jump to Navigation Sign In →

Whitby Town Council

North Yorkshire County Council

Click here to visit their website

What they do:

Speeding Concerns

To make this process as simple as possible there is one point of contact for the public - the North Yorkshire Police Traffic Bureau (TB). Whilst many others are part of this process which helps resolve your speeding complaint, the TB is the team who can update you at any time. The assesment and subsequent decision about how best to resolve your speeding problem will be made by the local Road Safety Group.

Before a complaint can be taken forward, a 95 Alive 'speed complaint form' needs to be sent to the TB. You can find a copy of the form online by following this link or you can contact us at the Town Council if you would like a paper copy. Once completed, please send the form to North Yorkshire Police at or by post to the following address:

North Yorkshire Police Traffic Bureau
PO Box 809
YO31 6DG 

Contacting Your County Councillor

Whitby is represented by Cllr Joseph Plant (Streonshalh Ward) and Cllr David Chance (Mayfield cum Mulgrave Ward). Click the names for more information.